jueves, 27 de agosto de 2015

Evidencia de aprendizaje 2 - INGLES - AGOSTO 27 2015

PART 1

  1. Visit the following link and listen to the woman talk about her routine.



In the morning

Well my morning routine is really predictable. I usually get up about seven am. I need an alarm clock of course! I never get up immediately. I lie in bed for ten minutes thinking about what I need to do that day. I always have a shower as soon as I get up. It wakes me up. I usually have some cereal for breakfast, but occasionally I will have toast and marmalade just for a change. I rarely drink coffee, it is too bitter, but I often have a cup of tea. It is very refreshing. After that I go to work


  1. Write a similar paragraph in which you explain what yo do everyday as a routine. Use the words given below:



IN (In the morning)
ON (On Sundays)
AT (At 5pm)
AFTER
BEFORE
LATE
EARLY
BUT
SO
AND
BECAUSE
THEN



3. Send the paragraph to andrestapiero2@gmail.com before Monday August 31st 2015.




PART 2


1.Enter to the following link:


2. Watch the video and answer the following questions:

Person 1
What does Ted do?
How does he spend his day?
What does he say its difficult about his job?
What does he think about his job?
What does he think is easy about his job?

Person 2
What does Sasha do?
How many lessons does she teach a day?
Does she like her job?
Does she work all day?
When does she get home?

Person 3
What does Chris do?
Does he like his job?
What doesn’t he like about his job?

Person 4
What does Bryan do?
Where does he work?
When does he start work?
What does he think about his job?


parte 3


1. Workbook Unidad 6 completo
2. visitar los siguientes links y realizar los ejercicios allí planteados: 


3. traer el portafolio del aprendiz AL DÍA, con las actividades virtuales y de trabajo personal actualizadas. (muchos aún no tienen libro ni tampoco han realizado las actividades). este JUEVES se realizará un proceso de revisión y actualización.

Parte 4


Descargar el PDf  aqui



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario